infogiv blog

Powered By Blogger

www.infogiv.blogspot.com

Friday 28 November 2014

love poem

            You are my air
         The sun in my day
       The moon in my night
       The spring in my step
       You are my everything.

     You are the stars in the sky
          The birds in the trees
               The shimmer,
                 the sparkle,
                  the shine.

            Without the light
           you put into my life
    I would be nothing A single leaf
        on the ground in autumn,
                       Lost,
                    forgotten,
                       alone.

            Before i knew you,
               I was nothing.
         
         Now I am everything,
          With you at my side,
              I am invincible!
         Feel the same my baby,
          You are loved so much,
         I love you now and forever

         You are my darling,
                   my baby,
                    my love

          You are my everything
             I love you so much.
     
                         by
                    - Kirsty -

No comments:

Post a Comment