infogiv blog

Powered By Blogger

www.infogiv.blogspot.com

Saturday 13 September 2014

WHAT TO TELL YOUR LOVE ONE'S

(1)   when you smiled you had my
         undivided attention. when you
           laughed you had my urge to
           laugh with you. when you cried
            you had my urge to hold you.
           when you say you loved me,
            you had my heart forever.

(2)       Don't say you love me unless
            you really mean it, because i
            i might do something crazy
            like believe it.

(3)        You really shouldn't say "i
             love you" unless you mean
             it. But if you mean it, you
             should say it a lot. people do
             forget that.

(4)        Love is half dream and half
             reality. problems usually
             arise when you fall in love
             dream and not the reality.
              But, you find true love when
              you fall in love with both.

                
                
                 


No comments:

Post a Comment